Sponsors make it happen
We designed the WOW Challenge to give schools great incentives for participating, such as prizes for students, teachers, and schools, and sponsor organized events at the schools. Almost all of those incentives are being provided by sponsors!
The following sponsors are making the WOW Challenge happen.
Donors for School Competition
• Safe Kids-Madison, Dane County Childhood Obesity Prevention Collaborative, and Public Health Madison & Dane County are donating cash prizes
Morning Activities Sponsors
• Trek Bicycle Stores will have bicycle safety checks
• Budget Bicycle Center will perform bicycle safety checks
• Madison Water Utility’s Water Wagon will visit Madison Schools
• MSCR’s Fit 2 Go Van will visit some MMSD schools
Student Prize Sponsors
• Water bottles from Pacific Bicycle and Budget Bicycle Center
• Sunglasses from B-Cycle Madison
• Bike bells from Pacific Bicycle
• Water bottles and bike bottles from Trek
Teacher Prize Sponsors
• 1-month memberships, from the Dane County YMCA
• 24-hour passes from B-Cycle Madison
We are looking for more sponsors!
If you’re interested in donating prizes or activities, or if you are a sponsor and you have questions about the WOW Challenge, contact one of the following people:
Sonia Dubielzig (608.663.5454)
Lisa Bullard-Cawthorne (608.444.3542)
Renee Callaway (608.266.9114)